Runner's NTC 2017
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about next NTC

+2
LR Baer
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Thinking about next NTC Empty Thinking about next NTC

Post by Admin Sun May 07, 2017 7:50 am

hey guys,

during the ntc is still running i wanna know if some of you would be interested in a 2nd ntc version this year, maybe in autumn. At this point i wanna know if there is something you really disliked or liked in this version of ntc by JaV, Uni and me. I heard that some guys don't like the bonus maps in ntc much. If most of the player have same opinion we can think about changing it the nexttime. If there are other facts you have the opportunity to tell us.

I hope everybody enjoys the concept behind NTC and has/had much fun during the tournament, doesn't matter if you joined the knockout or not.

Thanks for participating!

Greets Runner

Admin
Admin

https://ntc2017.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thinking about next NTC Empty Re: Thinking about next NTC

Post by LR Baer Mon May 08, 2017 12:12 am

I'm for it. There is only one thing which i didn't like in this ntc. That is then some teams was taking part in two tournament in the same time and was a problem with organize match. The rest was great for me and i think LR will want take part in next NTC.

LR Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Morken Mon May 08, 2017 9:36 pm

I really liked this edition, but the bonus maps were such a pain in the ass in fact x)
I actually don't know if TC would take part in such a tournament again but I really appreciated this one. Thanks for all your work Runner, JaV and Uni Wink

Morken

Back to top Go down

Thinking about next NTC Empty Freaks would take part for sure

Post by freakstmm Mon May 08, 2017 9:58 pm

I personally like the bonus tracks, some tech and neo's should be part of it if or it would be too easy :p

freakstmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm!Uniwersal Tue May 09, 2017 12:34 am

I love the bonus maps, it's a nice change but since I largely contributed to mappack, I don't think my opinion is important in this regard. As for ntc, I don't think we should have it twice a year, at most once. I'd rather like to participate in a solo tournament for a change next.

Storm!Uniwersal

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 10, 2017 3:01 pm

+1 everything uni said
Jav

Admin
Admin

https://ntc2017.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cut1 Thu May 11, 2017 5:15 am

First of all, on exe team's behalf, we thank you very much indeed for NTC. Despite of our loose, we remind
tournament nicely and if next NTC season will go ahead, we are persuaded that we will take part in this one.
Once again, thanks a lot for organizers for this tourney.
It would be cool, if A-F maps (in exception of acrobatics E-02 and E-03) will come out.
However, it was very well carried-out tournament. Thank you a lot.

cut1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomczan Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:22 am

What about NTC on trackmania 2: stadium?
Why?
Maniaplanet 4 actually have less bugs, its really enjoyable. Even no loop bugs Very Happy
And on tm2 nadeo maps arent hunted well, so will be something new for players.

In my opinion atm TM2:S > TMNF. Of course you have to play about imo atleast week to see how great game it is, but worth.

Tomczan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum